Monday, January 14, 2013

Blog Gadgets

Hello blog viewers, today I will be talking about blog gadgets that I found to be interesting.

First, there is Harry Potter Quittich Lessons.  This fun gadget tells you about random and funny rules that are used in the sport quittich.  Next, I found a gadget for your own pet wolf.  The wolf will follow your cursor around and if you press the more button a piece of animated meat will replace your cursor.  You then can feed your pet wolf.  Thirdly, I found a gadget named Random Sports Cards.  This gadget will show a famous player with one of the best cards available for that player.  Then, I found a gadget called Fish.  This gadget allows you to have pet fish that you can feed.  Finally, the most useful gadget is the pageview tracker.  This gadget will tell you how many views your blog has had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment