Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Google Drive on the iPad

Today our class discussed the advantages and disadvantages of Google Drive on the app and on Safari on your iPad.  Personally I preferred the web version on the desktop the best, then the app, and least of all Google Drive on the internet on my iPad.  I liked the desktop version the best because you had the most arrange of choices for what type of project you want to make.  On the app you can only make a spreadsheet or word document.  I also found it easier to collaborate on the desktop version.  Although you can send an email to someone to collaborate on the iPad app it was easier on the computer.  Also, it is easier to edit the spreadsheet and word document on the desktop.  Finally I tried the computer version on Safari on the iPad, but I found that it kept flipping back and forth from the real computer version to the app, which really confused me.  I liked Google Drive much better on the desktop version.

Click here to go to Google Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment