Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Avatar

Today in class we explored five avatar sites.  The first was Build Yourself Wild.  In this one you choose male or female and then you can add odd animal parts on to your person.  This one was fun for a quirky website, but it would not bring in business.  Next, I explored South Park Studio.  In this one you could make your favorite South Park character, but I chose to make star soccer player Lionel Messi.  The third site was Dopple Me.  This was a fun little website where you can make cartoon people.  Unfortunately in order to create an extraordinary person you must be a member.  In this website I made an evil undercover grandma.  Then, I explored OSOQ on this one I created a Scottish Jedi.  This is also a fun website to make an odd avatar.  Finally, I explored Be Funky.  This website is the most professional website.  You could make a very professional looking avatar for you business.  All these sites were fun, but I would only make a business avatar on Be Funky.

Click here to go to Build Yourself Wild.
Click here to go to South Park Studios.
Click here to go to Dopple Me.
Click here to go to OSOQ.
Click here to go to Be Funky.

No comments:

Post a Comment