Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photo Editing



On Tuesday and today, my class explored photo editing websites.  I explored eight sites, but I only made pictures on three of them and I will only talk about four.  My favorite website was piZap.  This website made photo editing a breeze by making everything easily accessible.  My class poked fun at people by editing their face.  I edited my teacher, Mrs. James, face.  Next, I explored FotoFlexer.  This was my second favorite website because it was fun, but a little more confusing than piZap.  I made a business picture on this website.  Then, I explored PicMonkey.  I did not make a picture on PicMonkey, but it was my third favorite.  It was my third favorite because although it was a good editing website, you had to be a member to unlock every editing tool.  Finally, I looked at Bloggif.  On this site I made a picture of Patrick Star.  However, this site was my most limited.


Click here to go to piZap.
Click here to go to FotoFlexer.
Click here to go to PicMonkey.
Click here to go to Bloggif.



No comments:

Post a Comment